Business can refer to a particular organization or to an entire market sector, e.g. “the music business”. Compound forms such as agribusiness represent subsets of the word’s broader meaning, which encompasses all activity by suppliers of goods and services. The goal is for sales to be more than expenditures resulting in a profit or gain or surplus.
We want you to join AmAfrikan
Join some of the greatest designers, artists and entrepreneurs with a passion for our continent.
AmAfrikan is a platform to showcase the very best in African designer products, driving entrepreneurship and growing the industry locally and around the world.
We’re creating the AfriLuxury category and taking it to the world.
And we want to do it with you.
We’re from a continent of entrepreneurs and innovators who can see the future and express their visionary creativity in the form of high quality products that range from fashion, to décor and art.
Do you count yourself among the visionaries?
We started AmAfrikan.com as a means to unify this driving force and put our continent on the map for its ingenuity in creative and commercial fields. We’re creating an online marketplace that brings together the best and most beautiful designer items that Africa has to offer — under one roof, online.
What do we offer?
Joining AmAfrikan offers huge benefits.
- Your brand is showcased in a beautiful shop
- You get your own brand shop that you can point people to
- We want you to succeed — hence we give really great deals
- We run advertising for you
- We have a super team at AmAfrikan that understands your business
To get on board, we need a few details… but we can get to that later.
If you’re interested, simply click the apply now button — nothing else needed for now. Here are some things you can expect from joining AmAfrikan.
In order to sell your goods, make you look good and be legally compliant, there are some small bits of admin. If you need assistance, let us know — we’re glad to assist!
Your banking details. We want to pay you! Also, we only share in your success, so we only get paid when you do.
Here’s what we’ll need:
- A signed supplier contract. This is legal requirement for us to operate and sets parameters for our business relationship.
Information about what you’re selling, including a product description and info about your packaging (we provide delivery-safe packaging and want to make sure your products fit in it!)
- A basic description of your pacakaging, or an image Dimensions of your product
- Dimensions of your own packaging (length, width, breadth)
- Business registration information, for us to be able to pick up and deliver your product and to make sure we comply with necessary legislation.
- Your logo, because we do not want to mess up your brand.
- Your profile, such as a short written bio. We will use this to tell your story and pay homage to our slogan, “Born of a People”.
- Any information and pictures you may have, so that we can help you tell your story and include you in our marketing.
- We need your retail pricing. The price you offer your customers should also include any agreements between you and us.